Imagine if money wasn’t an issue and you could buy any car in the world.
A Ferrari? A Rolls Royce? A Lamborghini?
What’s your dream car?
When you buy a ticket in our USA Power Lotto draw, we buy a matching ticket in the corresponding US Powerball draw in the USA.
You have a chance to win hundreds of millions of dollars! If you’re lucky and win a big US Powerball Jackpot, you’ll have all the money you need to build the ultimate car collection.
Here are 7 luxury cars we’d buy if we won a US Powerball jackpot.
What’s your favourite?
Ram 1500 – Laramie Longhorn limited
The Ram 1500 tagline is ‘The Ram 1500 pick-up truck eats utes for breakfast’, and we can’t agree more! This luxury, American V8 truck is in a class of its own. It has everything you need, grunt, style and the luxury trimmings that’ll make you feel like the king of the road!
Caranddriver.com called it the ‘Cadillac of pickup trucks’.
- Powerful electric-motor-assisted 5.7-litre V8 petrol engine/V6 Eco Diesel
- Maximum towing capacity of 4.5 tonnes
- Standard coil-spring rear axle or optional 4-corner air springs (adjustable ride height)
- 8-speed transmission
- 12-inch touchscreen - 360-degree camera views
- Impressive multi-media system
Price: Above AUD$100,000
Range Rover SV Autiobiography
Sports cars aren’t for everyone, so if you’re more of an SUV lover, we think this Range Rover ticks all the boxes for a luxury family car.
The Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic is what SUV dreams are made of. This car exudes luxury and comfort. The stunning interior is indulgent, while it still has the capability to head off-road and get dirty. A USA Powerball win deserves a luxury ride!
- V8 engine – 565PS – 515hp
- 8 speed automatic
- Diamond-quilted leather interior
- Heated and cooled seats, hot stone massage front seat features
- Electronic adaptable air suspension
- 4-zone automatic climate control
- 10-inch dual screen
Price: Above AUD$150,000
2020 Mercedes Maybach S 650
Whether you’re a Mercedes or BMW fan, the 2020 Mercedes Maybach S 650 is something special. You’ll want to buy an extra ticket in our USA Power Lotto this week for your chance to win enough money to buy one of these!
This car has all the normal bells and whistles, but its most impressive features are its autonomous driving capabilities and advanced driver assistance with a 360-degree camera.
- Autonomous driving features to slow, change lanes, stop and go and steer the car
- Massaging front seats, climate control, in-cabin fragrance and body control using cameras to detect the road ahead.
- V8 engine – 463hp
Price: Above AUD$250,000
Ferrari 488 Pista Spider
The Ferrari is often at the top of the list when people talk about what they’ll buy with their jackpot win. And if you’re going to buy a Ferrari in 2020, the 488 Pista Spider is the ultimate road machine. It has the most powerful v8 engine ever mounted on a Ferrari road car.
This is Ferrari’s best performing open top and combines the ultimate in luxury with the high-speed performance we’ve come to love from this extravagant car brand. The hardest choice will be deciding what colour? One of every colour perhaps?
- Powerful V8 engine – 0 to 100 in 2.8 seconds – 720 HP with twin turbos
- Open top retractable roof
- Power to weight ratio of 1.92 kg/hp
- Lightweight carbon-fiber and Alcantara interior
- Diamond finish 20-inch alloy wheels
Price: Above AUD$530,000
Porsche Taycan E-performance
If you’re looking for a luxury sports car, with a sustainable outlook, it’s worth taking a second look at the new Porsche Taycan. We love Porsche’s first electric car, that still manages to get to 100km in under 3.5 seconds.
This high-performance machine charges fast, with up to 100km in 5 minutes. This car is pure sophistication and has all the speed and thrust you’d expect from a Porsche.
- 0-100 in under 3.5 seconds
- Charging facilities and on-road charging equipment included – monitor via phone app
- 670hp (turbo)
- 5 driving modes
- Glass roof – UV protected
- Night vision camera
- 3 screens including passenger and driver touch screens -rear optional
- Environmentally friendly features including leatherette interior availability and recycled green car mats
Price: Price yet to be released
Up there with the Ferrari and Porsche, the Lamborghini is one of the most wanted and coveted sports cars of all time, and it’s easy to see why when you look at the Centenario. The Lamborghini Centenario was created to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the birthday of Mr Feruccio Lamborghini.The Lamborghini Centenario is not cheap, with only 20 made (and pre-ordered). However, a US Powerball jackpot win could buy you this car 10 times over!
- Limited edition – only 20 coupes available
- V12 engine 0-100 in 2.8 seconds
- Carbon fibre body panels
- Four-wheel steering system
- Blown diffuser to dump exhaust gases and increase downforce
Price: Above AUD$3.5 million
For the serious car lovers, one-off Rolls-Royce Sweptail is one of the most expensive cars in the world. If you win hundreds of millions of dollars why not buy this car. Just imagine having this 1930s inspired beauty parked in your garage!
If that’s not enough, it has a champagne dispensary that serves ice-cold bubbly and crystal flute glasses, all in a secret compartment onboard. The body was made from a solid piece of aluminum, polished by hand.
- Push-button secret champagne dispensary
- Hidden compartments in front door with carbon fibre, leather-wrapped attaché cases, with owner’s laptop concealed in titanium and aluminum locks and clasps.
- Solid glass roof
Price: AUD$17.5 million
Your dream car collection could be just around the corner!